TREELINE POST SUPPORTED AND WALKWAY CANOPIES
Treeline Post Supported Canopy Systems by Columbus Awning provide custom design and engineered solutions for walkways, commercial building entrances and schools. Our economical solutions are designed to meet local building codes for snow and wind loads. The design aesthetics are meant to provide high-quality, attractive options tailored to meet the highest architectural standards.
Our custom post supported canopies are an excellent option when determining overall quality, value and design. Eliminating the long list of subcontractors from a standard canopy can drastically reduce cost and time. The high-quality aluminum materials and finishes provide an exceptional appearance and provide an attractive accent to any building.
Specific design elements ensure water management, structural requirements and decking/fascia options are all components of making our canopy solution an optimal choice for your budget and project requirements.
- Constructed using extruded aluminum 6063 alloy
- Heat treated to T-6 temper for maximum strength
- Post size and attachment options available
- Custom design and finishes
- Multiple component and decking options
Canopy Material Specifications:
- Various Post and Column beam sizes
- Extruded aluminum fascia and gutter – .125”
- Decking of finishes and architectural films
- Variety of finishes and decking to meet a variety of budgets
- Turnkey solutions from design through installation
We pride ourselves on our ability to deliver exactly what is needed to our customers based on their unique needs and specifications. Our custom post supported designs and finishes allow us to offer a wide range of solutions from the most aggressive value engineered solutions to the most demanding architectural requirments.
Our team is here to help with your design and engineering requirments for your next canopy project. Please contact us today, we’re happy to help.